Webroot is an antivirus software that is used by many people throughout the world. It is not so popular as it was when it was launched some years ago. But, it is significant to know that Webroot is efficient software and is highly regarded in the areas or among the people who are benefitted. But, most of the users are seen these days in a spree to remove Webroot from their systems. So, if you have Webroot and you don’t want to be a Webroot user any further, then you must know the process of “how to uninstall Webroot?” from your device.
Here in this article, you will find the useful hacks at the earliest. But, remember that you have to execute the methods very carefully otherwise your system may get damaged.
How to Uninstall Webroot Easily from your devices?
Webroot is not probably a well-known antivirus in general across the countries. Therefore, after a certain time of its usage, most of the people do not want to use it anymore and thereby, want to uninstall this application. Here in this guide, you will find some real methods to uninstall Webroot from several types of devices. So, continue with this post:
Uninstall Webroot from Windows 10
If you are currently using Webroot on your Windows 10, then these steps will surely help you the more. To do so, at first, click on the Start icon. Then, move to the Webroot software and click on it. Then, choose Settings by tapping on the icon. After that, select the Basic Configuration. Now, tick the small box to select the Webroot application. After that, click on Uninstall to save the changes. Now, choose Yes and confirm the process. Wait till the application is removed from the device.
Uninstall Webroot from Windows 8
- At first, go for the Start option and click on it.
- Move to the Search bar and enter the command stated below;
“C: \Program Files\Webroot\WRSA.exe – uninstall”
- From the keyboard, hit the Enter key for one time.
- Press the Yes icon when prompted to uninstall the software.
- Check if you successfully deleted the application or not.
Remove Webroot from your Android device
The first thing you need to do is to go to the Menu option. In the Settings panel, click on Uninstall. Put the username and password if you set the password before. Now, choose Ok and click on it. Now, check if you uninstall Webroot or not.
Uninstall from the Mac device that you use
- At first, delete all the applications that are running in the background.
- Then, move to All applications option and tap on it.
- After that, scroll down and up to find Webroot software.
- Right- click on Webroot and move it to Trash.
- Now, navigate to the Trash and click on Empty Trash.
- A confirmation message is shown on the main screen and asking for permission.
- Finally, click on Yes and choose Uninstall.
- Reboot your device and check if Webroot software still appears on your device.
Hopefully, the above solutions will help you to uninstall Webroot from your own device. But, in case if you find any difficulties while executing the methods, then do not hesitate to contact us. Give your valuable comments in the feedback box. The team will surely get in touch with you.