“Avast UI failed to load” error mostly appears while trying to run the antivirus software on their device.
Moreover, the problem might trigger up if the module in Windows is in conflict with Avast antivirus software. Apart from this, the problem also occurs if you install the antivirus improperly.
In case you are struggling with this issue, then here are certain procedures that you can implement on your own.
Possible Causes for the Occurrence of Avast UI Failed to Load Windows 10 Error:
In case you want to resolve the problem efficiently, then searching for the exact reasons behind this error message, we have found three major reasons for this problem.
- The main reason is when the remote desktop service is not running properly on your device. It will also help you to take control of another system. However, Avast antivirus software uses this service and as a result, you will encounter the problem.
- In case, if you do not install Avast antivirus software properly, you will receive this kind of issue on your device.
- If you installed any third-party antivirus software along with Avast, or any third-party application might interfere with Avast antivirus software, the problem avast antivirus UI failed to load appears on your screen.
Whatever might be the reasons behind it, you need to resolve it without further delay. Therefore, go through the steps mentioned below and apply them accordingly to get rid of this situation.
Fix 1: Turn on Remote Desktop Service
Remote Desktop service plays a vital role in order to operate the system. But if you accidentally turn off this feature, you will encounter the Avast UI failed error.
To resolve the problem, you need to turn on Remote Desktop Services. To turn it on, follow the steps mentioned in the section below.
- First, press the Windows key along with the R key in order to launch the Run dialog box. Now, type ‘services.msc’ in the Run window to launch the Services section.
- Next, locate the Remote Desktop Services from the list and right-click on it.
- After that, click on the Properties option from the drop-down menu. Now, make sure that the status of this service is running.
- Then, press the Start button and set the startup type as Automatic. To apply the changes, click on the OK button.
When you are done with these steps, reboot the system and try to launch the Avast antivirus software and check whether you are encountering the same error message or not.
Fix 2: Uninstall and Reinstall the Avast Antivirus Software
If the above process does not resolve the problem then, you need to uninstall Avast antivirus software and reinstall it with a fresh version of it.
To do that, go through the steps described below..
- To uninstall the antivirus software, press the Start button and then move to the Control Panel section.
- After that, go to the Programs and Features section. Here, you will find all the programs installed on your device.
- Then, locate the Avast antivirus software from the list and right-click on it. Now, select the Uninstall the Application from the drop-down list.
- A confirmation message will appear on the system screen, click on the OK button to confirm the action.
- It will take some time to complete the action. After that, restart the system. Now, launch the web browser and download the latest version of Avast antivirus software.
- Then, save the downloaded files on a particular folder and then close the web browser. After that, move to the folder and double-click on the file to install it on your device.
Wait until the installation gets over. When the process gets completed, restart the system and try to launch it again. Now, check whether you are confronting the same error message or not.
Fix 3: Uninstall the Third-party Application, if any
In case you have installed any third-party antivirus along with the Avast antivirus or any application which is not compatible with your device, then you need to remove such application from your device.
To do so, go through the stated below.
- First of all, press the Start button and then move to the Control Panel section. Now, tap on the Programs and Features section.
- Now, select the program that you want to uninstall from your device and right-click on it.
- Next, select the Uninstall the application from the drop-down menu.
- It will take some time to complete the process.
Do the same process if you want to remove more than one application from your device. When you are done, restart the system.
Hopefully, with these solutions, you have successfully resolved the problem Avast UI failed to load.