Virtual Private Network, commonly known as VPN, is a private network gateway, in which the information or data is encrypted in a secure connection online. Now, the secure line VPN is the gateway which we use it to encrypt the data with some additional securities. But, due to the use of VPN on our computer, we cannot open some specific websites. Also, the VPNs keeps a track on the user’s data. Even, due to the use of the VPN on our computer, we face a lot of network traffic. In many cases, we might face the issue of the leak of the IP address on our computer. Also, the hackers use the VPNs to hack our data from our computer. So, there is a need to cancel the Avast VPN on our computer. Therefore, in this article, we are going to discuss the proactive ways to cancel the Avast VPN on our computer.
Apparent reasons to cancel Avast VPN
The apparent reasons to cancel the Avast VPN are as follows:
- Due to the use of the VPN the access to some website is denied.
- Also, the VPN keep a record of our personal data.
- Sometimes the hackers hack the VPNs and try to hack the information to steal the data from our computer for some criminal purposes.
- The VPNs create a lot of network traffic on our computers.
- Also, the IP leaks are very much prevalent on our computers due to the VPNs.
Efficient Procedure on “how to cancel the Avast vpn”?
The efficient procedures to cancel the VPN subscription on your computer are as follows:
- Canceling the Avast VPN subscription on your computer.
- Updating Avast to cancel the Avast VPN.
- The normal method of canceling the Avast VPN subscription.
Thus, we are going to discuss the steps elaborately
How to cancel Avast Secureline VPN on your computer?
To cancel the Avast VPN subscription on your computer then follow the steps:
- At first, open the Avast antivirus on your computer.
- Then, select the option ‘Menu’ and then select the option ‘Subscriptions’.
- After that, from the list of subscriptions choose the ‘Avast SecureLine VPN’ and then select the option ‘Cancel Subscription’.
Thus, the VPN subscription is completely canceled on your computer,
Updating Avast to cancel the Avast VPN
To cancel the Avast VPN by updating it, go through the steps:
- Press the ‘Windows’ key from the keyboard and then select the ‘Control Panel’ from the left column.
- Then locate the option ‘Programs’ in the ‘Control Panel’.
- After that, select the option ‘Programs and Features’ below the ‘Programs’.
- Then, you will get all the programs on the list.
- Now right-click on the ‘Avast VPN’ and select the option ‘Uninstall/ Change Options’.
- Next, select the option ‘Change’ and then, select the option ‘Next’ to open the ‘Avast installer’ to check the components installed on the computer.
- After that, uncheck the option ‘Secure Line’ and then select ‘Next’ to save the changes.
- Finally, select the option ‘Finish’ to cancel the VPN subscription from Avast.
Thus, by following the steps as mentioned above if you have a query which seems to be “how do I cancel my Avast VPN subscription?” you can easily satisfy it once you go through this article of ours. For more such topics of interest or of help, you can keep following up with our website.