Avast error 1067 arises at the time of the installation of Avast Antivirus Program. Sometimes devices get infected with malware or viruses and thus corrupt the Windows system files. These files are basically associated with the Avast Antivirus program files which trigger the issue.
Further, if you make any changes within the Avast Antivirus files unknowingly, then this error can occur. If you install the Avast Antivirus program without following the proper guidelines, then Avast error can occur.
Due to this error 1067, the active software faces incompatibility issues with the system and leads to an OS crash. Thus, you need to know the potential methods that can resolve the problem at once.
Effective Tricks to Fix Avast antivirus Service Error 1067
Below discussed are the effective solutions that you can apply on your own to fix the Avast error 1067.
Solution 1: Close Conflicting Programs
To fix this error you need to close all conflicting programs and for that follow the below-mentioned steps.
- At first, open the Task Manager and for that press Ctrl, Alt and Delete option simultaneously on your keyboard. Now, you might be able to view the currently running programs.
- After that, go to the Process Tab and highlight each program to end their process. After that, click on the End Process option.
- Additionally, you should check whether the error message reappears or not. When you are able to find which program is causing this error, reinstall that application.
If this process is not enough to resolve the problem then you need to either update or reinstall the program.
Solution 2: Update/ Reinstall Conflicting Programs
With the help of the Control Panel, you can either update or reinstall the conflicting programs. This will help to eradicate any real-time bug that is triggering Avast error 1067.
Using Control Panel:
- At first, go to the Search Box and type the “Control Panel”. After that, select the Result option to uninstall a program.
- Thereafter, go to the ‘Programs and Features’ option and select the Problem Program option. Now, select the Update or Uninstall option.
- If you select the Update option, then follow the prompts to finish the procedure. After that, reinstall the program with the help of applications’ installation disk.
Using Other Methods:
- At first, go to the Start menu and select the Settings option. After that, select Apps.
- Then, scroll down to see the Apps’s list and note down the applications that are installed on your device.
- Now, select that Program which causes the runtime error. After that, reset the application and for that, click on the Uninstall or Advanced options.
You can also try to reinstall the Runtime libraries to fix the error at the earliest.
Solution 3: Re-install Runtime Libraries
Here are the steps that you need to follow to re-install runtime libraries.
- At first, go to the ‘Programs and Features’ option. Then, find and highlight the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package to uninstall the package.
- After that, from the top of the list and select the Uninstall option. Then, just restart your device, download and install the latest redistributable package.
Additional Hacks to Prevent Avast Error 1067
Here are the effective steps that you need to follow to prevent the Avast error 1067.
- Update the antivirus software. Even, you might download or install the latest Windows update.
- Clean the runtime disk from time to time.
- Uninstall any bad driver and install a new one.
- Restart the device whenever you face any run-time error.
Hopefully, with the help of the above solutions and hacks, you will be able to solve the Avast error 1067 without any hassle.