Eset is an antivirus which we use on our computer to protect it from online threats such as spyware, malware, viruses, and hackers. But, we need to update the antivirus regularly so that we can defend all the types of online threats. Generally, we can update the antivirus on our computer in two ways, offline and online. To update the antivirus online we have to visit the official website of antivirus and then download the updates. After downloading the updates we have to install it. Whereas, to update it offline we have to use an updated file on antivirus in the compact disk, such as USB drive or compact disc. Therefore, in this article, we are going to discuss the efficient hacks on the Eset node 32 updates.
Need for Eset Node 32 Update
The online threats keep on increasing day by day. Like, in recent times ransomware was a popular virus which instantly shot to fame for its widely destructive nature. Also, there is other software like malware and spyware which might get into your computer. Thus, in this case, you need to update the Eset node 32 on your computer.
Methods to update Eset Node 32 Antivirus
The methods to update Eset Node 32 antivirus on your computer are as follows:
- Updating The Eset NOD32 on Windows.
- Updating NOD32 in Linux.
Thus, we are going to discuss the methods so that you can resolve the issue on your computer.
Updating the Eset NOD32 on Windows
To update the Eset NOD32 on window go through the steps:
- At first, open the ‘ESET NOD32’ antivirus software on your computer.
- Then, in the antivirus page select the option ‘Update’ in the left corner of the ‘Toolbar’.
- After that, select ‘Check for updates’ to check for the available updates on your computer.
- Now, below the label, ‘Product Update’ select ‘Install’ to install the updates which you have downloaded on your computer.
- After some time you will be notified that the antivirus is updated on your computer.
- Finally, reboot your computer.
Updating NOD32 in Linux
To update the NOD32 in Linux go through the steps:
- Open the ‘ESET NOD32’ antivirus on your computer.
- Then, select ‘Update’ from the left column.
- Now, you will receive the notification ‘A new version of the product is ‘available’.
- After that, from the right side of the notification window select ‘Learn More’ and then select ‘Download’.
- Now, open the update folder and install the updates.
- After installing the updates reboot your computer. ]
Also, you can update the Eset Node32 antivirus on your computer in this way:
- At first, check whether the internet connection is stable on your computer.
- Then, open the ‘Eset Node32’ antivirus software on your computer.
- After that, select the key ‘F5’ to open the ‘Advanced Setup’.
- Then, select ‘Update’ and enlarge the option ‘Basic’.
- Next, select ‘Clear’ and then select ‘OK’.
- Now, reboot your computer.
- Again, open the ‘Eset Node32’ antivirus on your computer and then select ‘Update’.
- After that, select ‘Check for updates’ to check for the available updates.
- Then download the updates and install it.
- After that reboot your computer once again.
Therefore, by following the steps as mentioned above you can update the Eset Node32 antivirus on your computer, without any difficulties.
Hopefully, this would help you to resolve the issue by yourself. In case, you face any issues while updating the antivirus on your computer, then you can place your queries in the comment section.