The Bitdefender is an antivirus and cybersecurity manufacturing company situated in Romania. It has its headquarter there only. Bitdefender manufactures, develops and retails antivirus software and other internet security products. It gives an almost glitch-free environment. The scanning it does is quite efficient. Hence, users over the world have opted for this antivirus to a great extent. Moreover, the platform it provides is also user-friendly, which means even a novice can also run the antivirus and scan the components of the system. However, Bitdefender error on shutdown is something users are reporting frequently nowadays. Follow this article to know about some of the easy hacks to solve the Bitdefender error on shutdown issue.
What Causes Bitdefender Threat Scanner Error On Shutdown
Bitdefender is a security software which provides support to your system. Sometimes, the Bitdefender software malfunctions. You need to know some of the common causes to provide an accurate solution for the issue Bitdefender error when shutting down.
- You can have this problem if the Bitdefender cache files are corrupt. As a result, you have to delete all the temporary files and the cache files of the software.
- There can be a chance that the antivirus has not been installed properly. You need a good internet connection to install it properly.
- Moreover, using a third-party software can also bring problems such as this. Uninstalling the third-party application might solve the problem.
- If your system is affected by virus then you can face a problem regarding Bitdefender error on shutdown. Scan the system properly to get rid of the problem.
Troubleshoot Bitdefender Error On Shutdown Effectively
If you are stuck with Bitdefender error, then it might be very frustrating for you. This is because it reduces the protection of your computer while you are using the internet without the support of an antivirus. Have a look at some of the easy hacks to resolve the issue at the earliest.
Uninstall Third-party Antivirus
Sometimes if there is a third-party antivirus besides the Bitdefender then you might face such issues. Follow the steps to uninstall the antivirus.
- Press the Windows button and type “Control Panel” in the Start search menu.
- Then you have to select the Control Panel option from the menu list.
- The Control Panel window opens. There you have to select the option “Programs and Features”.
- A list of all the software installed in your system will show up. You need to locate the third-party software and right-click on that.
- Then choose the “Uninstall” option from the dropdown menu. Wait for some time until the process is complete. Then restart your system and see if the issue persists or not.
Run The Patch
A wrong patch of your Bitdefender can create a technical problem such as Bitdefender error on shutdown. You need to know the version of your Windows Operating System. For that, right-click on the computer icon present in your desktop. Then select the option “Properties” from the dropdown menu. There you will find the version of your Operating Systems such as 32 bit or 64 bit. Then look for that patch version on the internet. After that, download that patch and install it in your system. Now, restart your computer and again check if Bitdefender is working properly or not. If this hack is not working then move to the next procedure.
Update Your Operating System
Updating your Operating System can resolve a large number of technical issues in your system, including the Bitdefender error on shutdown. Therefore, perform the following steps to update the Operating System of your computer. Make sure that you have a perfect internet connection to avoid any disruption while the system updates its Operating System. First of all, click on the Start button present at the left side of the taskbar. Then, in the Start search box, type “Settings”. After that, click the Settings option. The Settings window appears on the screen. There click on the “Update and Security” option. Now, go to the Windows Update section where you will find the Check for updates button. Click on that button. Now, wait for the process to complete. After completing the updates, perform a reboot and open the Bitdefender antivirus to see if the problem exists or not.
Avail The Help Of Professionals For Further Aid
There can be circumstances that you are not a tech-savvy person. Or, you are simply unable to solve the issue on your own. Then it is wise to take the help of experts. This is because they can effectively detect the glitch and provide a perfect solution for that. You can always opt for the services of professionals. They have different modes by which you can easily contact them.
You can call our service number +1-855-834-3716 to discuss your issues over the phone. Our executives are available 24*7. Therefore, feel free to call us at any time of the day. They will patiently listen to your problem. Furthermore, you can also email them at their email ID[email@example.com] or use the Live chat portal to chat with their support team. They will revert back to your queries regarding the Bitdefender error on shutdown at the earliest.